Morgan's Doglog

Friday, July 29, 2005

Boring!

Here's what I got to do today. Nothing.

That's right. Nothing. I slept until about 10. Had something to eat and went back to bed. She got me up about 2 to go out and do errands. Got to walk around the DMV parking lot, whoopee. Sniffed and marked a few critiical spots. Took a dump in the grass, which She promptly scooped up.

(One of these days I'll describe Their bizarre fascination with my excrement. Doesn't matter where I drop it, They bag it up like they're CSI investigators. I have no idea why.)

Back home again--time for another nap.

Boring!

5 Comments:

  • Stop whining Morgan! There are a lot of worse things in life than boring, many of which you have experienced, so be grateful to She and tell her I said HI!

    By Anonymous Eleanor, at 8:04 AM  

  • Boy, you really are not a "dog person" are you? Harrumph!

    By Blogger Morgan, at 9:08 AM  

  • Hey, I did that today, too! Nothing, I mean, not taking a dump in front of the DMV.

    By Blogger Marvin | Paranoid Android, at 5:49 PM  

  • SHE saved your life, She picks up your poo and you tell her you're bored with your life! I'm just defending one of my best
    friends.
    Morgan - go to your room (if you have one) *snork*
    And tell "she" that your comment thingy is jumping around too!

    By Anonymous Eleanor, at 7:32 PM  

  • TOo bad, Marvin, if you had taken a dump in front of the DMV that would have livened up things for all of us!

    By Anonymous Jeff Meyerson, at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
[prefs.setac_phrase]