Morgan's Doglog

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Last July post


They took me to the beach today. It's Sunday, so there were plenty of dogs to intimidate. And lots of marking to do. Tiring--I've been napping ever since.

Last night they had a party. Plenty of people to pet me--that was good. Unfortunately very little food was dropped. I kept hoping someone would start a food fight--but no luck.

You know what else I hate? Music. Awful. I especially hate when He gets out His sax. I have to leave the room--it's that bad. We used to live in a tiny condo. I had to hide in the bathroom when He played. The worst is when He plays and She sings. Reminds me of cats fighting.

3 Comments:

  • So...you go to the beach eight days a week, and nap in the interim. Sounds like a good deal to me. (Although that's basically what I do. Just substitute sleep for go to the beach.)

    By Blogger Marvin | Paranoid Android, at 11:52 PM  

  • The worst is when He plays and She sings.

    Now that is funny!

    By Anonymous Jeff Meyerson, at 1:40 PM  

  • Hey Morgan, you have a great blog here! I have a web
    site & blog about Pet names.
    Yours is top-notch!
    If you have a moment, please visit my site
    Pet names
    I wish you all the best!

    By Blogger Paul Adams, at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
[prefs.setac_phrase]