Morgan's Doglog

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Notes From Exercise Hell

Sorry for the long silence. My life has been the pits lately. I hate it when They get on an exercise kick. Now They are training for some stupid race in September. This means that They have totally lost interest in carefree rambles on the beach. If I don't choose to participate in the insanity, I am relegated to pooping in the back yard.

Well, I don't choose to participate. If They take me with them, I will refuse to run. Go along without me! I'll just stay here and sniff!

She pretends to love nature and flowers, but I'm the only one who really gets down and dirty with nature. I love to sniff it, roll in it, get filthy with it. They love to run through it with iPods blaring in their ears. Big difference.

8 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:44 PM  

  • Morgan - here's a real comment: I'm with you, buddy. Not that I particularly like rolling in the dirt, but running with an iPod - you can keep it.

    By Anonymous Jeff Meyerson, at 4:56 PM  

  • Can I post something without it getting removed?

    I was wondering what race She isrunning in September. It wouldn't be in Chicago, would it, 'cause I'm going to be there.

    Not running; watching my daughter run.

    By Blogger Slyeyes, at 8:04 PM  

  • Nope, it's the Klondike Road Relay from Skagway to Whitehorse.

    Can I go with you to Chicago? I could hang out with you and watch your daughter run. I am certain that you would be better owners than the ones I've got. I love girls!

    All those deleted comments were SPAM! Spammers are as evil as puppies!

    By Blogger Morgan, at 11:01 PM  

  • Good grief, I thought the marathon days were over -- what do they think they are -- young pups? I guess you have to give them credit for trying...my She just broke her foot on Saturday so She won't be doing her lame walks with the lady on the videotapes anymore. Not that they were much to brag about anyway...Morgan, I say just poop in their shoes...your cousin, Casey the Cat who just can't seem to figure out how to log in with a real name! The always tell me it's taken -- that is just stoopid!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 AM  

  • Kill the Spammers!

    By Anonymous Jeff Meyerson, at 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
[prefs.setac_phrase]