Morgan's Doglog

Friday, August 26, 2005

They May Be On To Me

I think They may have discovered my glog. They have not asked me to run with Them since I posted that I never wanted to run with Them ever again. Coincidence? I think not.

Be careful what you wish for. Here's what they do now: They drive somewhere incredibly remote and beautiful and go for a long run--LEAVING ME IN THE CAR!!!! Hey, if you're reading this--this is not what I had in mind! Last weekend they drove to the end of North Douglas Highway, parked the car, got out, and then disappeared for nearly two hours! By the time they got back they could hardly breathe, or walk for that matter. They let me out at that point but were too exhausted to go anywhere Themselves. She was moaning and limping and He was moving real slow.

I refused to get back in the car until we went for a little walk. They figured out I meant business so we set off down a small dirt road. About five minutes in, they were ready to turn back. Pathetic! I missed out on a lot of sniffing that day and I won't soon forget it.

(Note to glog readers in San Diego and other warm locations: Leaving a dog in a car is not a crime in Alaska. It seldom gets above 55 degrees here--even in the summer! Don't go calling the Humane Society on them, please. I don't need that aggravation. Thank you.)

5 Comments:

  • Really, Morgan, you wouldn't want to go run with them, would you?

    By Blogger Slyeyes, at 9:11 AM  

  • Certainly not, slyeyes. Obviously, they should act their ages and devote themselves to rambling on the beach with me, sniffing dead salmon. This "race" business is completely ridiculous.

    By Blogger Morgan, at 2:45 PM  

  • Morgan, it's good to catch up with your life finally -- since my She broke her foot she's been a pathetic little whiner. Finally She got back on the computer and I got to read your continuing life story and see how they've been mistreating you lately. I know that your She had told my She about your life but I didn't remember all the details. I agree, you should sell your story and make millions. I would get all the felines to buy the book or see the movie. And She didn't remember about Theresa having cancer...that is so sad. Anyway, back to how they are treating you now. Good grief, how can you put up with that. Your She just mailed mine a picture of her new garden -- holy mackeral (yum), that is some garden! I'm sure you could figure out a way to get even by pulling up stuff back there or just generally making a mess of their new gorgeous back yard...I get back at my She by pulling out her knitting. She is now obsessed with that and doesn't pay any attention to me. Humans are scum.

    By Anonymous Casey the Cat, at 5:22 AM  

  • GREAT!!!

    This is just great *snork*

    Now we have a whining dog and a bi*chy cat - sheesh!

    At least I hope the cat doesn't get left in the car!

    By Anonymous Eleanor, at 9:11 AM  

  • Ignore her, Casey. She may not be a "dog person" but she is evidently also not a "cat person." Can't please everybody...

    By Blogger Morgan, at 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
[prefs.setac_phrase]